Amdoor offers a one-year guarantee from date of purchase on all items sold where product is proven to be defective as a result of faulty materials or workmanship. Amdoor undertakes to have the defective product repaired or replaced in the raw subject to the following conditions.
1) The customer must produce a proof of purchase from Amdoor for the product in question.
2) The product has been used for its designed purpose only.
3) The product has been installed, maintained and used in accordance with our Installation, treatment and care recommendations.
4) Following repair or replacement of the product the guarantee for the repaired or new product shall only be valid for the unexpired period of the original guarantee.
5) Wooden products painted in dark colours will suffer excessive heat build-up will not be covered by this guarantee.
6) Excessive trimming of products will affect the structure and thereby negate the guarantee.
7) This guarantee shall not cover products that have been misused, damaged in accidents, wear and tear or modification done by any person other than Amdoor.
8) In no case shall the Amdoor liability exceed the invoiced price of the product.
9) In no event shall Amdoor be liable to the customer for any loss of profits, indirect loss or any damage.
10) If during the guarantee period, the product has been dismantled or modified by a person not authorized by Amdoor the product will no longer be covered by the guarantee.